USA & Canada trip 2005 photoblog

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Kingston -> Niagara Falls


Today I took the train from Kingston to Niagara Falls. It was a total of about 5 hours but I am kind of getting used to the long distances now so it wasn't too bad.

I had a 2 hour stopover in Toronto, so I thought I would leave my bags in the station and go for some sightseeing. Went up the CN tower, completely forgot that it was there so it was really cool I had the chance to experience that even though I never really planned it. Awesome view from there!

Arrived at Rich's place around 7:30 PM. As with all SBG people I meet around the world, Rich is a cool guy. He picked me up at the airport and took me to his house where I am now sitting and enjoying his wireless internet connection on my laptop. Can't wait to get up tomorrow and go for a ride around the city and area on his bike, it looks awesome from what I could see from the car.


Waiting at Kingston station before the 7 hour trip

Cool reflection in downtown Toronto

The CN tower which I suddently found out was there

The view of downtown Toronto from the tower

Yes, those are my feet :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home