USA & Canada trip 2005 photoblog

Saturday, September 24, 2005

A small turnament before I leave

Fought in Copenhagen Open Submission Wrestling today. Didn't win anything, was really unlucky getting some of the best guys in my first fights. Did win one though (pic) and met one of my own team mates in the quarter finals of the open weight division, so we had an awesome fight with lots of pimp-moves :-)

After the turnament we spend a few hours enjoying probably on of the last summerdays in our beautiful city of Copenhagen. It's gonna be freezing here when I get back from my trip, so I really enjoyed it. Had a few beers in the park and by the Nyhavn harbour area. Gonna miss it but then I'm having something to look forward to the entire winter.



Leafs are loosing their color in Kings Garden, Copenhagen - bad sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home