USA & Canada trip 2005 photoblog

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Power!

I have been out of power for my laptop (and other devices) for some time, since I have been looking for a converter for my european plugs. Found one and is now back on full battery again.

The travel was pretty easy but VERY long. About 23 hours from door to door. Jetlag has been minimal so that is good.

Arrived at Mike and Rebecca's place here in Kingston around 22 in the evening (4am danish time). Have been training a few times in the gym. Training was good despite I bumped my knee on the mat so it is now bruised and a little swollen - sucks :( Taught my new special move "The Flying Ass Pass" in the BJJ class yesterday.

Will shoot some more photos and post them here along the way.

Is was perfect weather for flying the entire trip.

Had three hours of waiting in Amsterdam so went for a walk in this beautiful city

Mike and Rebecca's gym. The Karate sign is cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home