USA & Canada trip 2005 photoblog

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Gym reopening event and the KGB experiment

Saturday we had a reopening event in my gym since it has been renovated and we now have it full time. It was a very nice day with some good demos from our different instructors, nice food and cool people. Also we got our all new table soccer which was an instant hit. Made a small BJJ demo myself, which I think went pretty well.


In the evening we went bowling. I got this "KGB" powder of the internet which promised to cure hangover. I am always very hard hit by hangover, so I made this little experiment of trying to get as drunk as possible and then see if the powder work. When I woke up this morning I was really surprised as I felt AMAZINGLY fresh. No hangover what so ever. That KGB stuff is awesome, I am definately gonna bring some for my trip.


Kenneth doing a demo for our upcoming Kettlebell class

Kalle doing a Capoeira demo

Our new table soccer was a hit

Mission getting as drunk as possible

Kalle wanted to join the mission it seemed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home