USA & Canada trip 2005 photoblog

Friday, September 23, 2005

11 days to go...

Looking at my calendar today. Suddently I realise that there is only 11 days untill I am leaving Denmark for a month. I am really looking forward to the trip, which I will try to document as much as possible in this blog.

A brief preview of my trip plan so far:

Oct. 4: Leaving Denmark. Flying through Amsterdam and Newark.
Oct. 5: Arriving at Mike Sweeneys place in Kingston, Ontario.
Oct. 11: Going to Niagra falls to visit Rich Beaupit.
Oct. 15: Flying to New York City to stay with my friend Adam Blake.
Oct. 23: Fighting in NAGA for SBGi NYC.
Oct. 24: Going to Fort Lauderdale, FL. Don't know where to stay yet :)
Oct. 28: Attending a 3-day SBG training camp.
Nov. 5: Going home.

I am bringing my laptop and my digital camera so I can update this blog as often as I can get internet access. I have been looking for free hotspots in NYC and there seems to be a bunch, so that should be easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home