USA & Canada trip 2005 photoblog

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Last night in the city

It will be a sad goodbye with this place when I am leaving tomorrow at noon. This city is so fascinating, yet so scary. So beautiful, yet so dirty. So fantastic, yet so sad. It has everything, from the best of the best to the worst of the worst. There is no way you can not be amazed by this manmade wonder.

Tonight I walked the Brooklyn Bridge at midnight, then going to a spot I found on Google Earth (=super geek) with an amazing view of the skyline. I got a few shots of the skyline and the bridges before it got too cold and I took a cab home.

Thanks to Adam and Christian for letting me experience New York City again.

Lower Manhattan skyline with the Statue of Liberty to the left.

The Brooklyn Bridge.

1 Comments:

  • Fed overflade på vandet boy

    /Søren

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home