USA & Canada trip 2005 photoblog

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

100% chance of rain

Weather forecast for today said there was a 100% chance of rain all day. 100%? I mean, not even 99%? It did rain about 99% though, so they could have spared me that depression.

Have not been doing much because of the weather. It has been super cold as well. Bought myself an iPod Nano because I was so sad over the weather.

One of the things I wanted to take some photos of here was the Chrysler building. Have been looking at it since I came, wondering how to get the right angle. This night when I was sitting at home I decided to take a walk down Lexington Avenue towards the building and see what I could capture. Following are some of the shots I got.

Decided not to put my usual comments on this time, as I think the photos speak well for themselves, describing the mood of the city this rainy night.






1 Comments:

  • Fede pix fra new York!! Vi har været et par af de samme steder, kan jeg se. Jeg boede på 42nd Street lige op ad The Chrysler Building. NY er en fed by!

    Ha' det godt, måske ses vi hvis jeg skal lave billeder til at kampsportsarrangement engang igen...

    Claus Kunckel

    By Blogger claus kunckel, At 5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home