USA & Canada trip 2005 photoblog

Monday, October 24, 2005

Winter is coming!

It's starting to get a lot colder here and this evening it has been raining a lot as well.

Yesterday I was at the NAGA turnament all day. I'm not a good competitor, lost one by tactic (wrestler took me down once then did nothing the rest of the "fight") and one by fatigue (tapout due to dehydration wtf?!). Who cares, I had a great day with all of the guys from the gym.

Today I walked a little out on Brooklyn Bridge then decided to come back when I had some warmer clothes on and it would be dark so I could really enjoy the skyline. It is an amazing piece of history. Build in 1875 with so many men dying from decompression sickness. Wanted to go there and shoot some photos tonight but it is raining a lot so I will stay indoors and hope to be able to do it tomorrow instead.

Was training in the gym today, really good workout. Rolled with almost everybody and had a great time. I must conclude, that I fight 100 times better in the gym than in competitions. Which doesn't matter at all ofcourse, as I train for the sake of training, not to win anything.

Ryan doing good in the competition.

The Brooklyn Bridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home