USA & Canada trip 2005 photoblog

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Camera lenses powershopping

I finally found a camera store that was open! So I got myself a few lenses, one 70-300 mm (paparazzi style) and one wide angle 20-35 mm. Spend a total of around $600, which I think is a little much actually but I might sell them again when I get home as they are much more expensive there.

Met up with Anders from my gym in Denmark and we went to an all you can eat sushi buffet for lunch. It was only $10 and it was great. No stomach problems (yet).

It got a little late so I didn't make it to class in time. I decided just to watch and shoot some photos instead, Christian could need some new good ones for his website anyway :)


Hanging out on Union Square with Anders.

Christian teaching the clinch in his gym.

Adam's tatoo (they are so yesterday, now he wants a black eye instead).

Christian in clinch action.

Adam (who I am staying with) and Christian (who runs the gym).

MMA sparring.

MMA sparring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home