USA & Canada trip 2005 photoblog

Friday, October 14, 2005

The hood

Weather was a little better today so I took the bike and drove a little around the neighbourhood looking at all the funny little details here. There are a lot of old worn down houses which always are cool to shoot. I find it very exciting although I hate to stop up and walk into peoples private areas to take photos - but hey I'm leaving for NYC tomorrow so gotta do it if I want those shots right :-)

Shot 20 pics of this awesome old car while three neighbours was staring at me :)

What would you use a shed like this with a window in it for?

Take a day off your stressful job and relax at Malibu Pools

Have a seat!

Don't know why, but I really like this photo. Will name it "Anonymous Cat".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home