USA & Canada trip 2005 photoblog

Sunday, October 16, 2005

A photographers paradise

This place is a photographers paradise, there are so many things going on, I'm gonna shoot a thousand photos here :) I need to find myself a wide angle lens here, everything is so high I can almost only shoot vertical photos. And I need a new battery and a tripod.

I walked around Manhattan for some hours today and shot some pictures. Was low on battery so didn't get as many as I wanted. Wanna see if I can rent a bike somewhere and drive around to get some good shots, would be much easier than on foot.

It is impossible to not be fascinated by this amazing city. It really has it all, from the best of the best to the worst of the worst.

Multicultural love in the park.

The band Otis performing in Washington Square Park.

The music was pretty good actually, bought their cd as thanks for the photos.

Reflections in some of those buildings are just awesome.

Ground Zero.

Ground Zero.

The New Jersey skyline. Amazing sunset followed but was out of battery :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home